Pasta is a tasty delight for every youngster today! Its cheesy aroma and mouth watering taste is what switches on the taste buds for the pasta lovers! Red sauce pasta is turning out to be an old thing now.. Also, one can pair this delicious and creamy pasta recipe with garlic bread slices and you’re done for the day.
Recipe – White Sauce Pasta
- Add water, oil and salt in a container. Heat it for a minute on high flame.
- Keep stirring time to time.
- Add pasta to it and heat it for additional 10 minutes on medium flame. Make sure that the pasta is boiled properly as sometimes, it may take some extra time. Keep stirring in between so that the pasta doesn’t stick to the bottom of the container. After boiling, drain out the water from pasta.
- Now, add butter in a pan and heat it for 15 seconds over moderate flame.
- Add maida (flour) in the pan and keep stirring.
- Now add onions in the pan and saute it for 2 minutes or till they turn slightly pinkish in colour.
- Add mushroom, baby corn, capsicum, oregano and saute them for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, red chilli flakes, milk and simmer it for another 5-6 minutes.
- Now add cream and cheese and boiled pasta to the mixture and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with cheese and grill it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with oregano seasoning and chilli flakes.
If you’re fond of veggies, you can also add jalapenos, olives and yellow bell peppers. Pair this delicious and creamy pasta recipe with garlic bread slices and you’re done for the day. Try it!